Hargrove & Associates
This building was originally constructed in the 1940’s by the Neisner Department Store Company. The 33,000 square foot building has a basement and two floors. The building had been vacant for many years. Hargrove purchased the building for use as their corporate offices. A new balcony was added. All interior spaces were remodeled. All new mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems were installed. The building was re-roofed and a new rooftop terrace was constructed. Basically, the entire building was remodeled yet the original integrity of the architecture was not compromised.